Here’s what’s been going on in the fitness business community lately:
- Ryan Lee is out with a new website, and he recently wrote about 10 places you can syndicate your content for free. Get your content out to the world!
- Chris McCombs posted a video about running your own fitness transformation contest. Contests can be a great way to generate activity around your business.
- The guys at NPE posted a video interview with business legend Dan Kennedy. This guy knows his stuff.
- I interviewed John Spencer Ellis about how he got started in the fitness industry. I love hearing about where people came from before they were successful in business.
- Pat Rigsby wrote a monster post on personal trainer marketing strategies. Lots of great info on referrals in this one.
- Erik Rokeach posted some tips on fitness marketing. This one has a video as well.
I’m sure I missed some great info, what have you been reading lately? Post it in the comments!